MAILBOXES AND HOUSE NUMBERS
Homeowners are responsible for purchasing and installing a mailbox. Only one style, shape and color of mailbox is permitted in Seven Oaks. Mailboxes must adhere to the standards and specifications below and as defined in the Seven Oaks Master Development Design Guidelines. A preferred vendor is Creative Mailbox & Design. If the homeowner desires to purchase the mailbox from a different vendor, the specifications of the mailbox defined below and as outlined in the Seven Oaks Master Development Design Guidelines. The address number must be placed on the mailboxes as illustrated below.
A house number will be located on each home as directed by Pasco County.
NOTE: Lakeside Town Homes receive mail delivery at a central mail kiosk and are not subject to the mailbox requirements above and specifications below.
MAILBOX STANDARDS AND SPECIFCATIONS
- 3” x 6’ extruded aluminum pole in black
- Cast aluminum finial and bracket in black.
- #1 Aluminum Mailbox in black.
- 2 sets 3” vinyl numbers in reflective gold.
- Aluminum flag in gold, red or green.
Replacement Mailboxes and Poles May Be Obtained From:
Creative Mailbox & Sign Designs
13910 Lynmar Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33626
Phone: (813) 818-7100
If purchasing from another vendor, please follow specifications exactly as outlined in the Seven Oaks Master Development Design Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Contact CDD (opens in new window)
- CDD Documents (opens in new window)
- Golf Carts
- Paint Colors (opens in new window)
- Renters and Rentals
- Selling or Buying Home
- SOPOA Annual Dues (opens in new window)
- SOPOA Documents
- Street Lights (opens in new window)
- Street Trees
- Utilities (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.